Enertech is committed to meeting its Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality responsibilities related to all activities, services, and employees. To this end we will:
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace on Enertech facilities
- Prevent ill health and injury to all employees, customer, and contractors in our facilities.
- Provide information and education to all employees, customers and contractors in our facilities to enable them to conduct in a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible manner.
- Minimize the negative impact of our activities on the environment.
- Prevent pollution to the environment.
- Provide appropriate emergency response services for our activities and employees.
- Comply with health, safety and environmental laws and regulations regarding our activities and employees.
- Communicate requirements and expectations to all employees including customers & clients, contractors and contract employees regarding health, safety, environmental and quality performance on Enertech facilities and for work performed for Enertech.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by continual improvement in all our activities.
- Promote and implement industry standards with particular emphasis on OPITO standards resulting in improving the quality of training offered to our clients
This policy applies to all activities, employees, customers & clients, contractors, contract services, and contract employees working at or for Enertech.